Our Park hosts the serious RV’ers with 47 sites that make up a combination of pull-through, extra large lots, 30amp and 50amp and all with three-way services – electric, water and sewer hookups. The comfort station features private showers. Other services include laundry facilities, a social centre, horseshoe pit, shuffle board and walking trails to Gorge Municipal Park and along the Exploits River.
$35.00* (Canadian dollars, plus applicable taxes) per night per campsite
*Price is subject to change.
Rules, Regulations & Safety
- Quiet time begins at 11:00 p.m.
- Pets are welcomed but must be on a leash and campers MUST clean up after their pets.
- Speed limit throughout the park is 15 km/hr.
- Garbage is collected from each site daily.
- Recyclables may be placed in the blue containers outside the Main Registration Kiosk .
- Tents Only screen tents and storage tents are acceptable.
- Fires: Open fires are not permitted and there are no on-site fire pits as the park is within Grand Falls-Windsor town limits. However, campers are permitted to use their own fire pit pending a favorable fire index and the fire pit adheres to the Forest Fire Regulations. Acceptable fire pits MUST have a cover on top.